Saint Joseph's College has partnered with SAFE-SCRIP International to deliver academic transcripts electronically. This partnership allows Saint Joseph's College to provide official transcripts to network recipients or outside the network (One Time) to any third party in the world at any time.
This provides a quick delivery that is totally secure and provides you and the College with total tracking of delivery and receipt.
- Network Delivery – Many colleges, universities and other agencies are members of this secure network and receive electronic transcripts. You may check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member.
- OneTime Delivery- If your intended recipient is not a network member (including a transcript sent to you) your transcripts can still be delivered electronically. Receivers are designated and identified by you through the recipient's email address. Your transcript is delivered via email and available at the specific "one time" URL in the email.
Graduate/Students who attended Saint Joseph's College prior to 1983, need to request their transcript through the Registrar's Office at this time.
There are three ways to order your transcripts:
- Through Transcripts on Demand
- Go to "Don't have an account?" Pick Saint Joseph's College from the dropdown and click SIGN UP
- Fill in all of your information on the Recipient Info Screen and click CONTINUE
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click CONSENT FORM
- Click DOWNLOAD FORM (then OPEN it)
- Print out this form, sign and date it, and fax it to 513.697.0012.
- Your account is now ready! Anytime you need to order transcripts from Saint Joseph's College just login and follow the steps. No need to re-fax anything.
- Fees for this service are noted on the Transcripts on Demand website.
- Through the Office of the Registrar at Saint Joseph's College:
- Requests for academic transcripts must include all of the following:
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Current mailing address
- Telephone number
- Date of graduation or last attendance
- Complete address of where transcript is to be mailed
- Download the transcript request form in Word or PDF and mail or fax it to the Registrar's Office 219.866.6326.
- A $5.00 fee is charged per transcript copy sent to each mailing address. Should you request duplicate copies mailed to the same address, the fee would be $5.00 for the first and $3.00 for each duplicate mailed to that same address. Checks may be made payable to Saint Joseph's College. There is a credit card processing fee of 3%.
- If an electronic or faxed copy is sent to the Registrar, you may call 219.866.6161 with a valid credit card to pay the balance.
- Students/graduates requesting a transcript to be mailed directly to them should identify if the transcript needs to be in a sealed envelope. Otherwise, the transcript would be official but stamped "Issued to Student."
- Current students always have the option to come to the Registrar's Office to request a transcript during regular business hours.
If you have any financial obligations to the College your request will be held and this will be noted on the Transcripts on Demand web site.
Mail Transcript Requests to:
Saint Joseph's College
PO Box 929
Rensselaer, IN 47978
For degree verification, see this page.