The Philip J. Wilhelm Class of 1963 Scholarship was established by Phil with gifts in his lifetime and through his estate, and through the contriubutions of classmates, family, and friends. The scholarship is valued at $20,000 annually for 4 years/8 semesters.
- Candidate must be a resident of Marion County, Indiana.
- Maintain a minimum high school GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Demonstrate community service in Marion County, Indiana.
- Complete the Saint Joseph’s College admission process by February 14, 2017.
- Complete and submit the Wilhelm Scholarship application by February 14, 2017.
- Submit (2) letters of recommendation that highlight the student’s faith, achievements, service, leadership, and character:
- (1) from a high school faculty member or administrator
- (1) from a parish priest, youth minister, religious educator, or volunteer supervisor
Please submit all materials to the scholarship committee by February 14, 2017. Interviews with eligible candidates will take place on Wednesday, February 22, 2017. Candidates will be contacted by the Office of Admissions prior to the event.
Wilhelm Scholarship Committee
Saint Joseph's College
PO Box 890
Rensselaer, IN 47978
email@example.com | 800.447.8781