The Philip J. Wilhelm Class of 1963 Scholarship is valued at $20,000 annually for 4 years/8 semesters. For more information on this scholarship opportunity please click here.
- Candidate must be a resident of Marion County, Indiana.
- Maintain a minimum high school GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Demonstrate community service in Marion County, Indiana.
- Complete the Saint Joseph’s College admission process by February 12, 2017.
- Complete and submit the Wilhelm Scholarship application by February 12, 2017.
- Submit (2) letters of recommendation that highlight the student’s faith, achievements, service, leadership, and character:
- (1) from a high school faculty member or administrator
- (1) from a parish priest, youth minister, religious educator, or volunteer supervisor
Please submit all materials to the scholarship committee by February 12, 2017:
Wilhelm Scholarship Committee
Saint Joseph's College
PO Box 890
Rensselaer, IN 47978
email@example.com | 800.447.8781