Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act
Athlete Graduation Rates
In accordance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, Saint Joseph's College is pleased to provide information on the graduation rates of our 2005-2006 cohort of full-time, first-time freshmen student athletes who received athletic financial aid.
|Cohorts/Subcohorts||Non-Resident Alien||Black Non-Hispanic||American Indian||Asian or Pacific Islander|
|Cohort Year 2005||M||W||M||W||M||W||M||W|
|Cohort Graduation Rate||#||12%||#||#||#|
|Football Graduation Rate||0%|
|Basketball Graduation Rate|
|Baseball Graduation Rate|
|Cross Country & Track Graduation Rate||#||#|
|All Other Sports Combined Graduation Rate||#||#|
|Cohorts/Subcohorts||Hispanic||White Non-Hispanic||Two or more races||All Students|
|Cohort Year 2004||M||W||M||W||M||W||M||W|
|Cohort Graduation Rate||#||67%||55%||65%||20%||49%||65%|
|Football Graduation Rate||62%||#||33%|
|Basketball Graduation Rate||#||#||#||#||#|
|Baseball Graduation Rate||#||#|
|Cross Country & Track Graduation Rate||#||#||#|
|All Other Sports Combined Graduation Rate||60%||55%||64%||57%|
Questions related to this report should be directed to:
Carol A. Burns
While reviewing this information, please bear in mind:
- The graduation/completion rate is based on 6 years of attendance that equates to 150% of our longest undergraduate program.
- We have elected not to report our transfer-out rate because our College's mission does not include providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in other institutions.
- The graduation/completion rate does not include students who left the school to serve in the armed forces, on official church missions, or in the foreign service of the federal government. Students who died or were totally and permanently disabled are also excluded.
- A pound sign (#) denotes any cohort/subcohort with five or fewer students. The college is not required to disclose this information.
- Other Sports at Saint Joseph's College include Men's tennis, golf, and soccer and Women's tennis, golf, soccer, softball, and volleyball.