Named for Most Rev. John G. Bennett 1909, an alumnus and first Bishop of Lafayette. This building houses 96 men in double-occupancy rooms, and private rooms are available as space allows. Dedicated in the spring of 1955, one of the hall's traditional events includes the annual Bennett Volleyball Tournament. Bennett has wired and wireless access to the local computer network.
The residents of Bennett Hall have, for many years, been known as the MOB - Men of Bennett. They take great pride in this characterization and find unique ways to display their MOB insignia. Many residence halls are satisfied with simply sporting hall tee shirts, but not Bennett. They've had a variety of items in the past, including knit hats with MOB embroidered on the front and their nicknames on the back.
- Floor - 161 (l) x 129 (w) x 95 (h)
- Dresser - 41 (h) x 33.5 (w) x 19 (d) - 1 built in with 4 drawers
- Closet - 95 (h) x 35.5 (w) x 26 (d) - 2 built in
- Bed - 86 (l) x 41 (w) x 35 (d) - bunkable
- Desk - 36 (w) x 22 (d) x 30 (h)
- Chair - 19 5/16 (w) x 20 7/8 (d) x 33 (h) - 2 position
- Window - 49 (h) x 39.5 (w)
- Bookshelf - 24 (w) x 9 (d)