Take risks. Explore your options. Find your passion. And what better way to do that than to just jump in "feet first" and experience life to its fullest.
At Saint Joseph's, you can jump into your college experience from day one, and with the variety of activities and events offered on our campus, you're bound to find one (or two, or several) that spark your interest. Students at Saint Joseph's lead very active lives, in fact 87 percent of our students are involved in clubs and organizations on campus. Don't see one you like? Start your own! You'll develop strong leadership skills and experience that employers value. In addition to over 50 clubs and organizations, you'll enjoy numerous live bands and special events throughout the semester that will keep your social calendar filled. For example, you might:
- Help organize the annual trick-or-treat canned food drive
- Perform your original fiction, poetry, or music at Cup O'Joe's, Saint Joseph's on-campus coffeehouse
- Check out visiting comedians on campus
- Hop on an SJC-sponsored bus trip for ringside action at professional sporting events or to visit museums and world-famous blues clubs throughout the Midwest
- Participate in game shows, food eating contests, and other competitions for prizes
- Compete in the annual Little 500 Go-Kart Race
So, what are you waiting for? Explore your interests and get involved!
For more information about Campus Life at SJC, contact:
Coordinator of Student Activities and Intramurals