For educators and law enforcement personnel
Educators and law enforcement personnel who require continuing education in this burgeoning field will benefit from working with our expert faculty, including professionals in law enforcement and forensics. Educators can enhance their own instruction and law enforcement personnel can enhance their investigations with new knowledge and skills gained from the experts.
Why Forensics at SJC?
This program is unique in that courses are taken on the Saint Joseph's College campus in Northwest Indiana as well as at collaborative universities and in working crime laboratories, providing greater exposure to the field and giving you top-notch professional experience. Get a jump on comparative sciences for the disciplines found in a crime laboratory. No other program is doing what we're doing with the comparative sciences involved in blood spatter, glass patterns, fingerprints, hair, and fibers.
Courses suited to your needs
- These programs are unique in that there is no set number of credits required.
- Courses may be taken as a complete course or individual workshops, for credit, or just to attend.
- Complete courses are offered as three 2-day workshops that are worth 1 credit each.
- Designed for anyone who has an interest in Forensic Entomology, Bloodspatter Analysis, Fingerprinting, or DNA evidence
- Credits can be applied to the Forensic Science master's program also.
See a list of summer workshop courses.
- Learn from internationally acclaimed top experts
- Dynamic faculty/speakers on unique topics
- Network with peers and professionals in the field
- Proximity to major metro areas
- All courses have a hands-on component--learn by doing!
Audit Fee: $550
Audit Course B Only: $385
Fee with Credit: $765 per credit hour
*This also may be applied to the master's.
Those paying for Course B credit are encouraged to audit the rest of the week free of charge.
On-campus dormitory housing offered at reduced rates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Register & Apply
For more information or to register: email@example.com