To get your SJC email from your personal computer, you will need to visit one of the following pages:
- As of January 1, 2013, all new users to the college will use Gmail as a primary email service.
- Gmail | http://mail.saintjoe.edu
- If your email was created BEFORE January 1, 2013 and you have not been switched to Gmail.
- Squirrelmail | https://webmail.saintjoe.edu
Each student has 100 MB of storage space in their email inbox. When your inbox starts to fill up, you will receive notification that you should begin to empty some of your old messages. Once your account is over quota, you will be directed to a web based email page that will give you instructions on how to delete messages until you fall below the quota allotted. You can make changes to your email account, block email from certain senders, filter email and other tasks by logging on to this website.
Forwarding your SJC email to another account
Are you tired of checking email in multiple accounts? Have you missed important emails because you have forgotten to check one of your email accounts? Is there one account that you check all the time? You can forward your SJC email to another email address so you don't have to check multiple places for your email.
Visit this website: https://sieve.saintjoe.edu
- Log on with your SJC user name and password
- Select "Forward" from the list across the top of the page.
- In the box labeled "Forward Email to Address", enter the address you want to send your email to. Then select "Add Forward". If you wish to keep a copy on the SJC mail server, place a check in the box marked "keep a local copy." When finished, choose "Logout" from the list across the top of the page.