Registering your Window's Phone
(May not work for all Windows phones)
1. Open the Phone app and dial ##634#
2. Hit the Call button and a Diagnosis app will open
3. In the Diagnosis app, dial *#1234# and a Version screen will be shown.
4. There's your MAC address at the bottom of the screen.
1. From the main screen go to Applications and select Settings
2. In the Settings Menu find W-F- and tap it.
3. Once you tap the Wi-Fi option, you will see that by default the Wi-Fi will be turned Off. Just tap on the radio button to turn the Wi-Fi on.
4. After turning ON the same, it will search for all the available Wi-Fi networks which are there in your area. After searching, it will list all the Wi-Fi networks which are present.
5. Now, from the list of available Wi-Fi networks, just select 'sjcnet'