Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Joseph’s College! We are excited for you to join the Puma family. These enrollment steps will keep you on track throughout the Spring.
March 10: Deadline for Indiana residents to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with our school code (001833).
March - August: Contact Student Financial Services to discuss your financial aid award package or payment options.
Ongoing: Visit campus to find your fit and discover all that SJC has to offer.
Mid to late June: Housing assignments emailed.
July 1: First bills mailed.
July 24: Attend our final Puma Registration to schedule your classes, finalize financial aid, set up email account, and get your student ID. RSVP with your Admissions Counselor.
August 7: Bills due.
1. Turn in enrollment forms by August 7th (click to print)
3. Purchase your textbooks online after registering for classes.
4. Meet your future classmates, other parents, and alumni at a Summer Send Off. Invitations from Admissions are sent in July.
Thursday, August 13: Freshmen move in day - the day you have been waiting for! Be sure to stop by the Admissions Welcome Cookout on the IM field with fellow students and SJC staff.
Thursday, August 14: Transfer student move in day - get acclimated to your new home and campus with an easy check-in process.
Thursday, August 13 - Sunday, August 16: Get settled in during New Student Orientation
Monday, August 17: Begin your first day of classes
1. Athletes - Confirm with your coaches your move-in date (see coach listing)
2. International students - Move-in dates are 8.7.15 - 8.8.15. International Orientation will be 8.10.15 - 8.13.15. Confirm your arrival with Housing by emailing email@example.com.
3. STEM Workshop - Contact Dr. Robert Brodman, Professor of Biology and Environmental Science, firstname.lastname@example.org, 219.866.6215 to discuss program information and the move-in date on Saturday, 8.8.15.
4. Extended Core Workshop - 8.9.15 - Residents Move-In. Invited students will be required to attend "ExCo 1" courses from 8.10.15 - 8.12.15. Final exams for all classes, except ExCo 1, 12.7.15 - 12.10.15 and the ExCo 1 final wil take place on 12.17.15 by 12:00 pm. (contact Student Success Center)
SJC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintJosephsCollege
SJC Twitter: @SJC_Pumas
SJC Admissions Twitter: @AdmissionsSJC
SJC Admissions Instagram: sjcadmissions
Get a jump start on your career and have your resume ready to go at graduation.
Small colleges offer you personal attention; SJC professors do more for you—they serve as mentors.
The Core Program is all about you and your role in the world.
You get more deeply involved at SJC, so you get more meaningful experiences that prepare you for career and life.
Get real-life experience and become an excellent communicator.