Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Joseph’s College! We are excited for you to join the Puma family. You've got a lot going on! This is an exciting—and hectic—time for you, and we want you to know that we are here to help you in any way possible. You're going to want to consider your options and you're going to have questions. Lots of them. We're ready to answer them. And remember...there are no dumb questions.
SJC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintJosephsCollege
SJC Twitter: @SJC_Pumas
SJC Admissions Twitter: @AdmissionsSJC
SJC Admissions Instagram: sjcadmissions
Confirm your enrollment by submitting your $200 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
To qualify for financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.edu.gov. Be sure to include the Saint Joseph's College FAFSA code 001833.
3. Sign up for Housing
Additional information regarding housing can be found at www.saintjoe.edu/housing.
4. Attend Early Registration
More information coming soon!
5. Send us your Final Transcripts
Don't forget to request final high school and/or college transcripts to be sent to the Admissions Office by June 30.
1. Turn in your enrollment forms at your scheduled registration appointment or by August 10. Or, if registering by phone, please submit completed forms by fax at (219) 866-6122; by mail to PO Box 890, Rensselaer, IN 47978; or by email to email@example.com (click to print)
3. Purchase your textbooks online after registering for classes. All textbooks are only available for purchase online.
4. Meet your future classmates at a Summer Send-Off. Invitations from Admissions are sent in July.
More information yet to come!
1. Athletes - Confirm with your coaches your move-in date (see coach listing)
2. International students - Confirm your arrival with Housing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Immunizations must be completed by July 5.
3. Extended Core Workshop - TBD
Get a jump start on your career and have your resume ready to go at graduation.
Small colleges offer you personal attention; SJC professors do more for you—they serve as mentors.
The Core Program is all about you and your role in the world.
You get more deeply involved at SJC, so you get more meaningful experiences that prepare you for career and life.
Get real-life experience and become an excellent communicator.