Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Joseph’s College! We are excited to help you join the Puma family.
These steps will keep you on track:
1. If you are a recipient of a Deans or Honors Scholarship, be sure to RSVP to your Admissions Counselor to compete for one of three full-tuition Presidential Scholarships. To learn more about this prestigious scholarship competition visit here.
3. Visit campus to find your fit and discover all that SJC has to offer.
4. Financial aid/scholarship awareness: Check our website, contact your high school guidance office, local library, and Fastweb. Be sure to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually by March 10th with our school code (001833).
5. Attend Early Registration to register for classes, set up your email account, and get your student ID: April 18, June 8, June 19, July 24. RSVP with your Admissions Counselor.
6. Please contact your Admissions Counselor for assistance purchasing your textbooks online. Books will be available in July for purchase in July.
7. Meet your future classmates at a Summer Send Off. Parents will also meet other future Puma parents and SJC alumni will be in attendance to answer questions and share their story. Invitations are sent in July.
8. Your arrival on campus - the day you have been waiting for! Move in day is Thursday, August 13. Be sure to stop by the Admissions Welcome Cookout on the IM field with fellow students and SJC staff.
9. Get settled in during Freshman Orientation, August 13 – August 16.
10. Begin your first day of classes on Monday, August 17.
11. Get social and connected to campus.
SJC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintJosephsCollege
SJC Admissions Twitter: @AdmissionsSJC
SJC Twitter: @SJC_Pumas
Questions? Contact your Admissions Counselor.
Get a jump start on your career and have your resume ready to go at graduation.
Small colleges offer you personal attention; SJC professors do more for you—they serve as mentors.
The Core Program is all about you and your role in the world.
You get more deeply involved at SJC, so you get more meaningful experiences that prepare you for career and life.
Get real-life experience and become an excellent communicator.