Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Joseph’s College! We are excited for you to join the Puma family. These enrollment steps will keep you on track to prepare for the spring.
March 10: Deadline for Indiana resident to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with our school code (001833).
March-August: Contact Student Financial Services to discuss your financial aid award package or payment options.
April 16, June 13, June 24, July 22: Attend one of our Early Registration events to register for classes, set up your email account, and get your student ID. RSVP with your Admissions Counselor.
May 1: Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit to secure your housing and class registration priority.
Ongoing: Visit campus to find your fit and discover all that SJC has to offer.
Bills mailed after notification of deposit.
Mid to late June: Housing assignments emailed.
August 10: Bills due. A late fee of $50 will be applied for bills paid after August 10.
1. Turn in your enrollment forms at your scheduled registration appointment or by August 10. Or, if registering by phone, please submit completed forms by fax at (219) 866-6122; by mail to PO Box 890, Rensselaer, IN 47978; or by email to email@example.com (click to print)
3. Purchase your textbooks online after registering for classes. All textbooks are only available for purchase online.
4. Meet your future classmates at a Summer Send-Off. Invitations from Admissions are sent in July.
Thursday, August 18, 2016: Freshmen move-in day - the day you have been waiting for! Be sure to stop by the Admissions Welcome Cookout on the IM Field with fellow SJC students and staff.
Friday, August 19, 2016: Transfer student move-in day. Get acclimated to your new home and campus with an easy check-in process.
Thursday-Sunday, August 18-21, 2016: Get settled in during New Student Orientation.
Monday, August 22, 2016: Begin your first day of classes.
1. Athletes - Confirm with your coaches your move-in date (see coach listing)
2. International students - Move-in on August 5, 2016. Confirm your arrival with Housing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Immunizations must be completed by July 5, 2016.
3. Extended Core Workshop - Move-in on August 7, 2016. Invited students will be required to attend "ExCo 1" courses from 8.10.16 to 8.18.16
SJC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintJosephsCollege
SJC Twitter: @SJC_Pumas
SJC Admissions Twitter: @AdmissionsSJC
SJC Admissions Instagram: sjcadmissions
Get a jump start on your career and have your resume ready to go at graduation.
Small colleges offer you personal attention; SJC professors do more for you—they serve as mentors.
The Core Program is all about you and your role in the world.
You get more deeply involved at SJC, so you get more meaningful experiences that prepare you for career and life.
Get real-life experience and become an excellent communicator.