Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Joseph’s College. We are excited to help you join the Puma family.
Please contact your Admissions Counselor for assistance purchasing your textbooks online.
These steps will keep you on track:
2. Visit campus to find your fit and discover all that SJC has to offer.
3. Financial aid/scholarship awareness: Check our website, contact your high school guidance office, local library, and Fastweb. Be sure to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually by March 10th with our school code (001833).
4. Attend Early Registration to register for classes, set up your email account, and get your student ID: June 9, June 20, July 25. RSVP with your Admissions Counselor.
5. Meet your future classmates at a Summer Send Off. Parents will also meet other future Puma parents and SJC alumni will be in attendance to answer questions and share their story. Invitations are sent in July.
6. Your arrival on campus - the day you have been waiting for! Move in day is Thursday, August 14. Be sure to stop by the Admissions Welcome Cookout on the IM field with fellow students and SJC staff.
7. Get settled in during Freshman Orientation, August 14 – August 17.
8. Begin your first day of classes on Monday, August 18.
9. Get social and connected to campus.
SJC Class of 2018 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/417246751752192/
SJC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintJosephsCollege
SJC Admissions Twitter: @AdmissionsSJC
SJC Twitter: @SJC_Pumas
Questions? Contact your Admissions Counselor.
Get a jump start on your career and have your resume ready to go at graduation.
Small colleges offer you personal attention; SJC professors do more for you—they serve as mentors.
The Core Program is all about you and your role in the world.
You get more deeply involved at SJC, so you get more meaningful experiences that prepare you for career and life.
Get real-life experience and become an excellent communicator.