Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Joseph’s College! We are excited for you to join the Puma family.
By choosing Saint Joseph’s College, you are choosing an institution dedicated to a tradition of excellence and to a liberal education that is a united endeavor of intelligence and faith. Our nationally recognized Core Program is the backbone of our academics and has assisted our alumni with the competency skills to gain employment within their major/minor area of study. In fact, 87 % of our graduating class of 2013 is employed within their major of study and 97% are either employed or furthering their education within graduate or law school.
These enrollment steps will keep you on track throughout the Spring:
2. Visit campus to find your fit and discover all that SJC has to offer.
3. Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with our school code (001833).
4. Contact SJC Admissions or Student Financial Services to discuss your financial aid award package or payment options.
5. Attend Early Registration to register for classes, set up your email account, and get your student ID
April 18, June 8, June 19, July 24. RSVP with your Admissions Counselor.
7. Please contact your Admissions Counselor for assistance purchasing your textbooks online. Books will be availablein July for purchase in July.
8. Meet your future classmates at a Summer Send Off. Parents will also meet other future Puma parents and alumni will be in attendance to answer questions and share their SJC stories. Invitations are sent in July.
9. Your arrival on campus - the day you have been waiting for! Move in day is Thursday, August 13. Be sure to stop by the Admissions Welcome Cookout on the IM field with fellow students and SJC staff.
10. Get settled in during Freshman Orientation, August 13 – August 16.
11. Begin your first day of classes on Monday, August 17.
12. Get social and connected to campus.
SJC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintJosephsCollege
SJC Twitter: @SJC_Pumas
SJC Admissions Twitter: @AdmissionsSJC
SJC Admissions Instagram: sjcadmissions
Questions? Contact your Admissions Counselor.
Get a jump start on your career and have your resume ready to go at graduation.
Small colleges offer you personal attention; SJC professors do more for you—they serve as mentors.
The Core Program is all about you and your role in the world.
You get more deeply involved at SJC, so you get more meaningful experiences that prepare you for career and life.
Get real-life experience and become an excellent communicator.