Bachelor of Science of Nursing (BSN)
- St. Elizabeth School of Nursing and SJC have a cooperative Nursing program that offers a seamless integrated
Diploma-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) curriculum.
- BSN is the desired entry level into the nursing profession.
- STE offers a hands-on approach for Nursing majors. Students participate in clinicals every semester they are
enrolled in the Clinical Nursing curriculum.
- First year of classes take place on SJC campus; years 2-4 are at the St. Elizabeth campus in Lafayette.
Students will travel a 60-mile radius around Lafayette to clinical sites.
- Admission requirements:
- 2 official high school transcripts
- 2 official transcripts from any/all colleges attended
- 3 letters of reference from people (non-family/relatives) who can attest to your leadership skills,
honesty, and dependability
- To be accepted directly into the STE Clinical Nursing track, students must:
- Be ranked in the upper half of high school class
- Have a "C" or higher in math, science, and English
- Have an SAT composite score of 920 (combined critical reading and math) or an ACT
composite score of 19
- For more information contact Anita Reed: email@example.com or 219.866.6285